I Need Help Now

Always call 9-1-1 in an emergency – of course- but don’t underestimate these resources, whatever your need is.
You can also try Alaska 211 – Call 2-1-1 to connect to someone who can give you more information about the services available in communities all around Alaska.
All of the Emergency Services numbers are also at the bottom of every page – including the Haven House 24-hour Help Line.

The R.E.C. Room

Homer Volunteer Fire Department

Homer Police Department

Haven House

Independent Living Center (TRAILS)

The Center (South Peninsula Behavioral Health Services)

SVT Health & Wellness

South Peninsula Hospital

Homer Community Food Pantry (HCFP)